Read our social media policy, which outlines our expectations for your participation in the LoveMe online community.
We have developed some terms and conditions (the Rules) that govern your usage of the LoveMe Netz Nigeria online community.
Please read the following guidelines carefully as they contain information about how to use the community in a courteous and lawful manner. By using the community or submitting anything to it, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, accepted, and agree to comply with these rules.
The terms, conditions, and regulations that apply to individual social networks, such as Facebook or Twitter, also apply to the LoveMe Netz accounts that they host as well. We urge that you read such terms and conditions before engaging in this community, and we disclaim all liability connected with your use of those services or your failure to view or comply with their terms, conditions, and policies. In the event of a discrepancy between these rules and the terms and conditions of the relevant social media channels, the relevant social media channels shall take precedence.
## **Community moderation**
We seek to engage with our community's members and urge you to post material through the community in compliance with our guidelines (contribution). To assist us in this endeavor, we strive to monitor the community throughout typical Nigerian business hours (10 a.m.–6 p.m. GMT, Monday–Saturday, except Nigeria's official holidays). We will make every effort to ensure that all submissions to the community comply with our acceptable use standards (described below) as soon as reasonably possible after publication.
If, in our judgment, an individual violates these rules by using the community, we retain the right to delete or disable access to any contribution, as well as to terminate, suspend, or modify the terms of their access to the community without prior notice. We also reserve the right to initiate legal action against any individual who violates the rules or to take any other action we think is reasonable.
We fully disclaim all liability for any loss or harm resulting from any person's use of the community in violation of these rules. While we make every effort to regulate the community, we are not legally liable for any material uploaded by third parties, and we reserve the right to discontinue or suspend moderating at any time.
## **Critical areas**
The opinions expressed by members of the community are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of LoveMe.
* Any medical advice or information shared in the community should not be taken as advice on which to rely. As a result, we disclaim all liability and responsibility deriving from any reliance placed on such materials by a community member or anyone who may be made aware of any of their contents. Always get medical advice from your doctor or another appropriately competent medical expert.
* Any advice or information given in the community should not be taken as factual or correct. Individual users must examine the authenticity of any advice or information before acting on it, especially where the consequences of doing so might be severe.
* LoveMe will occasionally automatically follow back people who follow LoveMe accounts in the community. A follow-back is not an endorsement, nor is retweeting or sharing messages made on accounts that LoveMe does not own, marking them as "favorites," or otherwise sharing material on a separate site.
Individuals over the age of 18 are welcome to join the community. Before utilizing the community, minors must obtain permission from their parents or guardians. We urge parents who allow their children to utilize the community first address internet safety with their children, and that parents attempt to oversee any community use. Minors should also be instructed on how to utilize the community securely and in accordance with the regulations.
## **Useful recommendations for use**
We want to build a welcoming, caring, and respectful community. To assist us in this endeavor, you agree that your use of the community and your contributions must be voluntary.
* I sincerely believed this to be true.
* Use of out-of-context quotes should be avoided, and the original author should be credited as the source of the content.
* The contribution conforms to all relevant local, foreign, and international laws governing the contribution's content.
* You also agree that your participation in the community and your contributions will not:
* defamatory, illegal, obscene, insulting, hateful, abusive, inflammatory, threatening, invading someone's privacy, or otherwise undesirable.
* Discrimination is promoted on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, handicap, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transsexuality, or age.
* infringe on any intellectual property rights, such as copyright, design rights, database rights, patents, trade marks, moral rights, performer's rights, or any other third-party right.
* be likely to bother, disturb, scare, or distress anybody else.
* It comprises instructions, advice, or material that might hurt or injure humans, computers, or systems.
* encourage or condone the commission of any illicit or criminal conduct.
* Give the appearance that the gift is from LoveMe (or any of its group businesses) when it is not, or impersonate anybody, or misrepresent your identity or relationship with anyone.
* Is there any advertising here?
When you contribute anything to the community or communicate with other members, you must follow our Acceptable Use Policies. You warrant that any such donation complies with those standards, and you agree to indemnify us in the event of a violation of that warranty.
We also have the right to reveal your identity to any third party who claims that any material you post or upload to our site is defamatory, violates their intellectual property rights, or violates their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
By contributing a contribution to the community, you agree to offer LoveMe Netz a perpetual non-exclusive license to use that contribution and to renounce your moral rights. Although you will retain ownership of your contribution, LoveMe will have the right to freely use, edit, change, reproduce, publish, and/or distribute the material included in it in any manner and media. This license will be free of charge, perpetual, and sub-licensable. LoveMe retains the right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the content contained in your contribution in all countries, to the extent and for as long as such rights exist in that material. We retain the right to run advertisements alongside your gift.
Please keep in mind that, in line with the Content Standards, you must ensure that your contribution does not infringe on any other person's copyright, database right, or trade mark. By contributing your work to the community, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to give Bupa the non-exclusive copyright license indicated above.
Please do not submit the contribution to the community if you are unable to offer such a license to LoveMe Netz.
## **Data security**
If you are requested to give personal data to LoveMe Netz directly during the registration process, we will only use such data for administration and monitoring purposes and will not share your data with other parties unless compelled by law.
If you have a complaint about a community contribution, please email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). When submitting a complaint, please (1) state the cause of your concern and (2) mention the location of the contribution you are complaining about.
Before we can process your complaint, we may need more information from you. We will next examine the donation to see whether it meets our Acceptable Use Standards. We will deal with any submission that, in our judgment, breaches the above-mentioned content standards (see section "Monitoring"). We will notify you of the conclusion of our review within a reasonable period after receiving your complaint.
## **Alterations to these rules**
We have the right to change these policies at any moment. You are expected to visit this page on a regular basis to take note of any changes we make, since they are legally binding on you and will apply to you as of the day the change was made. If you continue to use the community after the modification, you agree to accept and follow any changes to the rules.
## **Jurisdiction and applicable legislation**
These rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Yoruba law, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Nigerian courts to settle any disagreement or claim arising out of or in connection with these rules, their subject matter, or formation. If any portion of these rules is judged unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, that part will be deemed severable and will have no bearing on the legality and enforceability of the other sections.